as i continue to obsess over my spiralizer, i’ll keep sharing some of the easy eats recipes i come up with! here’s one that required only a few ingredients, very little effort, and ended up tasting amazing – i ate it for lunch for 3 days in a row!
what you’ll need:
- sweet potato (large)
- cherry tomatoes, halved
- crumbled feta cheese
- olive oil
- sea salt
- cayenne (i love adding a shake of cayenne to any veggie-based sauté for a little extra kick!)
how to make it:
- peel your sweet potatoes using a veggie peeler and then, using your spiralizer, make sweet potato noodles and set aside
- on low heat, sauté halved cherry tomatoes in olive oil, adding sea salt and pepper for flavor
- add sweet potato noodles and sauté on low-heat, covered, until noodles are tender
- top with fresh crumbled feta cheese and a dash of cayenne for taste! enjoy.